Slitting machine for Technical Textiles
Wide range of versatile and flexible slitting machines, fully adaptable to your needs!
Created in 1955 to respond local needs of textile slitter rewinder for ribbons, Calemard has always been active on textile market. This great experience allows us to keep up with the evolution of textiles to technical textiles and to adapt our slitting machines to new requirements of these new materials. This way, we can offer a complete range of flexible and versatile slitting machines to answer different needs:
- Centre winding slitter rewinder: Our Athena and Vega represent cost-effective solutions with high productivity
- Centre surface winding slitter rewinder: Orion and Tucana allow to rewind large diameters of narrow strips of sensitive fabrics. Our high capacitiy Centaure slitter allows to convert large rolls into pancakes
- Then, our Mini slitter: Our Astrée is a compact textile slitter rewinder designed to convert secondary rolls into narrow tapes or tubes of sensitive fabrics
Whatever is the technology used, be sure to obtain quality final reels with a regular winding tension, to insure an efficient downstream process.
Today, our slitting machines particulary find applications in medical. They are used by surgical mask manufacturers to slit technical textile and nonwoven fabrics before downstream and final making operation.
Slitting machine main characteristics
Centre winder slitter:
- Mother roll: Maxi width 1 800 to 3 400 mm | Maxi Ø 400 to 1 200 mm
- Secondary roll: Maxi Ø 1000 mm
- Speed: Up to 100 m/min
- Mini. slitting width: 10 mm
Centre surface winder slitter:
- Mother roll: Maxi width 2 200 to 3 000 mm | Maxi Ø 800 to 1 300 mm
- Secondary roll: Maxi Ø 1 300 mm
- Speed: Up to 250 m/min
- Mini slitting width: 15 mm
- Mother roll: Maxi width 500 mm | Maxi Ø 500 mm | Maxi weight 25 kg
- Secondary roll: Maxi Ø500 mm | Maxi weight 15 kg
- Speed: Up to 30 m/min
- Mini slitting width: 6 mm